Tuesday 22 April 2014

Wk16... Digi Choosday Challenge - Number It

Happy Digi Choosday again!
We all hope you've had a great Easter and haven't eaten too much chocolate!

This week we have another great challenge for you....
Numbers
We want to see all your creations with numbers - now, this is quite specific so we are bending this a little - you can also use the number to relate something on your project ie THREE buttons, FOUR brads etc etc - just tell us in your post how it fits the theme!

You have until Tues 13th May to enter this challenge so lots of time to get your entries in! The winner will receive 3 downloads from the digistore!

You can see the winners from last time at the end of this post but in the meantime let's see what the team have made for you this week!...

Scatty Jan For my card this week I have used the lovely digi stamp Toby - He is also available on the CD Pretty Tuff (the skateboard is from the CD). I coloured Toby with Graph'It Markers.  For the background I used Pan Pastel permanant red with a honeycomb stencil .

Sally - Hi for this week's card I chose to use my Double Sprinkles CD Rom. I printed the black and white version of the little girl and coloured her with my Graph'it markers. I then printed out a A4 size number 9 from the Alphabetti and Numbers section.  I then cut it out and made a 8 x 8 card using white cardstock.  I also printed out some backing paper for the CD Rom. Matted it on black and adhered it to the card. Cut out the No. 9 and the little girl. Adhered them to the card.  Added some buttons for the centres of the flowers, punched out some butterflies and added a bow and sentiment.  This will be the card that I will send my Step Granddaughter on her birthday.


Zoe - This challenge was perfect for me to finally get round to making the box I wanted to make to store Baxter's grooming things in. I coloured the gorgeous Emma Canning 'Doggy in Bath' image with my Graph It markers. I took an old biscuit box and covered it with papers from my stash. Then I added the matted & layered image before adding 'No 1 PET' letters and adding Baxter's name.  

Yvonne - For this weeks challenge I used the CD-Rom Digistamp Heaven Collection, this collection is jam packed with digi images and I had such fun deciding what to use. As the challenge is Numbers, I thought about iconic ages and selected '21' with has the girl sitting on the number. I coloured the image with my Graph'It Markers, and I went over the actual numbers with the Graph'It Marker Silver Glitter Marker. From the Digistamp Heaven collection, I also used the bunting, champagne bottle and the balloons.  The backing paper is from the Work & Play Collection 2 CD-Rom.
Susan -  I've used Work and Play 2 and the digi is available here, I have coloured him with Graph'it markers . Have also used papers from the collection, the sentiment and the small fence are from Dobadoo .So everything you need is available at Polkadoodles.

Jo- for my card this week I used papers and elements from the jam packed sugar birdies birthday collection, including the number, the cute owl and the sentiment. I cut through the balloon string and replaced it with silver cord and decoupaged the owl so it looks like he is holding it, and added some glossy accents to the balloon and owl.

Anjie - Good morning blogland, I am celebrating my birthday today by doing nothing but crafting all day! My wonderful hubby has bought me an eBosser for my pressie to save my arms aching from winding my Grand Calibur, and I have to say, I love it! Now onto my card! The image and candle number are from the Digistamp Heaven CD which is full of Emma Canning's images. The papers are from the Work & Play Collection 1. I've used the Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art 1 stencil and some Dutch Doobadoo Denim Jeans - 2 sheets Dark to create the mats and layers. The hearts and small crown are also from Dutch Doobadoo. I have coloured them with Pan Pastels. The large crown is a Sizzix die cut which is cut from Kraft card and coloured with the Rich Gold - Metallic Pan Pastel

More great inspiration as always this week! 

Time to announce the winners from our Week 13 challenge which was Flower Power...
Our Random Winner is
No 10 Gale - well done! 
You've won a digi bundle, please claim your prize by emailing us and quoting this code in the email DCW130001

The design team's Top 3 favourites are:
Well done everyone! Make sure you grab your winning badges!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx