Tuesday 19 September 2017

WK 38 ~ Digi choosday crafting challenge - Anything Goes


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your mega discount code today is
TWENTYTWO
to save  22% on
 DIGITAL STAMPS (kits not included)
selected downloads* expires MIDNIGHT GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo
We have some amazing new products instore
Including our brand new Christmas collection, Winnie White Christmas - oh my! Adorable!
You can choose from a stunning 350gsm Cardmaking Kit, Clear Stamps, Papers, USB Kit or Download! WOW!


http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-sept/

As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 4th October
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
 Jane P- Used lots of layers for my CAS (which was harder than I would of thought!) card this week using Country Life Work & Play 10...
Hester - for my CAS card I used Feel Better soon Elephant -Too Cute
Julia - Hi There For my Clean and Simple card I used the Winnie - Fruit Punch collection I designed the card in Seriff CAP. I printed out Winnie Twice and layered her on top of the original card just to add a little dimension...
Yvonne - I was playing with Winnie Special Moments and for a clean and simple card I used Balloon Days, which you can find as digi here or if colouring your own digi is time you don't have, get her here - precoloured for you!  I opted to colour my little cutie with Copic Markers and made a 7x7 card, with a backing paper from the collection. You can get it as a paper bundle here.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!! For this week challenge our team has to create CAS projects so I decide to use gorgeous ULA BE STRONG...
Katrina ~ Clean and Simple! ...and simple it was using the Pre-colored KittyCat image!  I added a sentiment from Quotes and a few sequins from my stash.  All this cuteness can be found in the Lil Miss Sugarpops Mini Kit 1.

Julie - I so love the Lil Miss Sugarpops, that I could not resist using her again this week for my CAS card, she is coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils.
Jane S - I have used the sweet Polar Bear digi and a backing paper from the Octavia Frosted Winter Collection. The sentiment is from the Christmas Wreath Clear Stamp Set.
Anjie  For this I've used the new Winnie White Christmas Printed Paper Craft Kit, it's one of the sheets of Paper Delice with an image on a background. I've cut the image out with the largest of the three Elegant Nest die set from Polkadoodles. More info on my blog.
Monica CAS is not my thing, but I give it a try with the beautiful dotted embossed papers included in the new Winnie White Christmas.

Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 35.....
Claims must be received by 29/10/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
52 Margaret
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW380001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
20 Lucy
24 AJ
52 Margaret
 Lots of gorgeous makes this week, it was as close  as ever and difficult to choose, thanks so much everyone for entering such beautiful projects : ) We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

  1. Ooh, thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3, what an honor! Gorgeous DT creations for the next challenge, I can't wait to join in again. Congrats to the other winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful examples DT
    xx Grietje

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx